If you’re tired of looking at a broken or rundown driveway, it’s time to reach out to Easy Green Landscaping. That’s where you can talk with a leading asphalt & concrete drive installation contractor near Mill Creek. Our team has assisted homeowners and commercial owners with all their hardscaping and future landscape needs for years. We know what it takes to get the right driveway installed to update your home increase visual appeal and property value.
You’re in the best place to get the answers necessary to make a wise choice in your next driveway. Check out the info below or call us today to see how we can help:
Asphalt Or Concrete: What’s The Best?
Both of these materials are highly popular in the driveway world. They both carry numerous benefits while also having some downsides you want to be aware of. Take a look below as you make your decision:
- Cost – Upfront, you will find concrete costs more than asphalt does to install. However, asphalt may cost more in repairs over the driveway’s lifespan.
- Lifespan – Concrete will last much longer than your asphalt drive will before needing to be repaved.
- Repairs – Asphalt is much easier to repair than concrete is when there’s a problem.
- Duration – Concrete will take longer to set up on the initial install than asphalt will.
- Look – Asphalt is the top choice when you want your driveway to match the road outside of your home.
Your technician will discuss all the pros and cons with you to help you decide how to proceed. You’ll have a fully detailed estimate in hand, so you know what to expect from start to finish.
Call an asphalt & concrete drive installation contractor near Mill Creek today by reaching out to us at (425) 272-9401.