When you integrate hardscaping into your landscape design, you are not only adding a new level of depth and texture, but you are also bringing forth additional space to enjoy with friends and family. If you are looking for high-quality pavers & flagstone installation in Everett, it is best to contact a team of professionals to get the job done.
For any sort of patio landscape design or walkway, even the smallest mistake can cause the entire project to take a turn for the worst. In some cases, it can cause hours of additional work and also add more money to the overall project. This is why it is a good idea to hire a team of professionals if you do not have the necessary experience to take on such a project on your own.
Did you know that a simple mistake can turn into something significant with a hardscaping project? You could run into issues of poor drainage, instability, and uneven settling that can be devastating for your property. The best way to stop something like this from happening in the first place is to make sure that you carefully select an excellent team of experts for your project.
Hiring Easy Green Landscaping for your pavers or flagstone installation will:
- Help you to make sure that the patio or walkway is installed correctly and that drainage is not an issue.
- Make sure that the subsoil is compacted before laying the base materials.
- That the foundation is topped off with a layer of sand.
- Edging is used to make sure that your pavers stay in place.
- Each layer of the foundation is compacted and that the right amount of layering is done to create a beautiful result that will not sink or become inundated with weeds.